Source – pagalguy.com
The preliminary exam for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VIII) was conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 12th October 2019 and 19th October 2019.
The result for the same has now been released on the official website of IBPS: www.ibps.in. The result was released on 1st November 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now take a look at their result on the official website.
The result is available till 8th November 2019. Very soon the scorecard and the cut off marks will also be displayed on the official website.
The main exam for those candidates who will be qualified in the preliminary exams will be conducted on 30th November 2019.
The result consists of the marks attained by the candidate who has appeared for the exam. The candidates can check the results by entering the Roll number and Date of Birth. This exam was conducted for the selection of Grade-A officers (Scale-I, II, III).
|1||Preliminary exam||12th October 2019 and19th October 2019.|
|2||Result for preliminary exam||1st November 2019|
|3||Last date to download the result||8th November 2019|
|4||Main Exam||30th November 2019|
How to download the result
Steps to check the results can be given as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the official website: ibps.in
- Step 2: Locate the link titled “IBPS RRB Officers Scale I, II and III” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the link to get redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Login with your IBPS registration number and password.
- Step 5: Now, your IBPS RRB officers Scale I, II, III scores will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download the result and print it out to keep a hard copy for further uses.
The other factors that affect the cut-off score are the total number of vacancies; number of candidates, difficulty level and attempts made by the candidates. The expected cut off marks are as follows: –
- General: 58-62
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 57-60
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 48-52
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 42-45
- Visually Impaired (VI): 38-40
The main exam pattern for IBPS RRB can be given as:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: 45 MCQs of 60 marks with a time period of 60 minutes
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness: 40 MCQs of 40 marks with a time period of 35 minutes.
- English Language: 35 MCQs of 40 marks with a time period of 40 minutes
- Data Analytics and Interpretation: 35 MCQs of 60 marks with a time period of 45 minutes
- In total, 155 Questions will be asked of 200 marks, and the time period will be 3 hours.
- English Descriptive Paper (Letter Writing and Essay): 2 questions of 25 marks with a time period of 30 minutes.
In total, there are 225 questions which include both objective and descriptive questions. There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for a wrong answer.