Source – pagalguy.com
According to the recent update from The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), it has released the tentative calendar of the online examination for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
In order to get the more detailed information regarding the examination, the candidates can visit the official website of ISBP i.e. www.ibps.in.
As per the official notice, the recruitment examination will start from August 2020, and it will continue until January 2021. The examination will be for IBPS RRB officer, IBPS SO, PO and clerk posts.
- The preliminary examination for the Officer Scale- I and Office Assistants will be held on 1st August 2nd August, 8th August, 9th August and 16th August 2020.
- The Single examination for officer scale II and II recruitment will be held on 13th September 2020
- The Officer Scale-I Main exam and office assistant main exam will be held on September 19th, 2020
- The recruitment exam for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) stage I will be conducted on 3rd October 4th October and 10th October 2020. However, the Mains examination will be held on 28th November 2020
- The IBPS Clerk specialist officer (SO) preliminary exams will be held on 26th December 26 and 27th December 2020
- Finally, those who will clear the IBPS SO will appear for IBPS SO Main on 30th January 2021
- At the end of the year, the preliminary exams for IBPS Clerk will also be held on 12th December 13th December and 19th December 2020
- The selected candidates will then have to appear for the Mains examination next year on January 24th, 2021
According to the official notice, the registration process will have to be done through the online mode only. The candidates should note that there will a single registration for both the Prelims and Mains examination.
While registering themselves for the IBPS examination, the candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the following documents during registration:
- Photograph: Should be between 20 kb to 50 kb and in JPEG file format
- Signature: Should be between 10 kb to 20 kb and in JPEG file format
- Thumb Impression: 20 kb to 50 kb in JPEG file
- Handwritten Declaration: 50 kb to 100 kb in JPEG file
Source – indiatoday.in
The IBPS PO Mains Result 2019 is expected to be released by the end of December 2019 by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS main exam can check their results on the official site– ibps.in.
The main examination was conducted on November 30, 2019, at various centres across the country.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2019: Eligibility criteria
To qualify the Main examination, each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
The official notification reads that depending on the number of vacancies available, the cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Those candidates who will qualify the main examination will have to appear for an interview. The main examination was said to be moderate to difficult. The reasoning part was the toughest followed by the descriptive part.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2019: Important information
As per the official notification, the interview call letters will be available on the official site in January 2020 and the interview will be conducted in January or February 2020.
The interview will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue and time and date of interview will be informed to the candidates who will appear for the interview in the call letter.
IBPS PO 2019 will fill up 4336 posts of Probationary Officer posts in the organization. The selection process will comprise of the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview.
Source – pagalguy.com
The admit card for IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS. Candidates applied for this exam can download their admit card from the official website of IBPS.
The IBPS PO mains 2019 exam is scheduled to be on 30th November 2019. The exam will be conducted across the country in various exam centres. The admit card will be available for downloading till 30th November 2019 on the website.
The admit card will contain all the exam related details like date and time of the exam, exam centres etc. Candidates must download the admit card with time and check all the relevant details present on the card.
The official website of IBPS to get more details on IBPS PO mains 2019 exam is www.ibps.in . Check the below points in order to download the admit card.
Steps to download IBPS PO Mains 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of IBPS as mentioned above.
- Click on the “IBPS PO Mains 2019 Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- Enter the credentials required to login.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Take a print of the admit card 2019 for further use.
- The duration of IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam will be of 3 hours.
- Total number of questions in the paper will be 155 carrying 200 Marks.
- For the descriptive test, duration will be 30 minutes for 25 Marks.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 1/4th
The recruitment exam for IBPS PO 2019 held by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection aims of hiring 4336 Probationary Officers/Management Trainee.
Source – zeebiz.com
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), today i.e. on 11 November, has released the admit card for mains exam for the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees IX –(CRP PO/MT-IX) on its official website i.e. www.ibps.in. The shortlisted candidates in IBPS PO Prelims can download IBPS PO Main Call Letter from official website or directly through the link given below by login. IBPS PO Main Admit Card Download Link is available on IBPS website till 30 November 2019.
IBPS PO Main Exam will be held on 30 November 2019 (Sunday) at various exam centres. The IBPS PO MT Mains exam will consist of 155 questions of on Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English and Data Analysis & Interpretation. There will be 2 questions on English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) as well. 1/4th marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
IBPS PO Main Exam result may be announced in the month of December 2019. The candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for an Interview Round. The interview will be conducted by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
How to Download IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2019?
Step 1: Visit IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in
Step 2: Click on the link Click here to Download Online Main Exam Call Letter for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees.
Step 3: Enter your details such Registration No / Roll No and DOB and Captcha
Watch Zee Business Live TV below
Step 4: Download IBPS PO Officer Mains Admit Card 2019
Step 5: Take a print out for future use
Step 6: IBPS is conducting the exam for the recruitment of 4336 Probationary Officers and Management Trainee Posts.
The online applications were invited in the month of August 2019. Then, on 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019 IBPS PO Prelims was conducted at various centres and the result for the same was declared on 01 November 2019. The scores were released on, 08 Nov on IBPS official website, the candidates can download their IBPS PO Score Card from there.
Source – indiatoday.in
BPS PO Mains 2019 Admit Card: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) would be releasing the IBPS PO Mains 2019 admit cards very soon.
As per the latest reports and past trends by IBPS, the IBPS PO Mains admit card would be released within this week only. Candidates may keep a track on IBPS’s official website–ibps.in.
IBPS PO Mains admit card
IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam is scheduled for November 30, 2019. The admit cards are expected latest by November 15 or 16 on the official website.
IBPS PO Mains 2019 admit card would contain the information regarding the examination centre and reporting time for the candidates.
IBPS PO Mains 2019: Paper pattern
- The IBPS PO Mains 2019 will be of 3 hours which will have 155 questions for 200 marks while the descriptive test will be of 30 minutes for 25 marks
- Candidates should note that there will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for a wrong answer
IBPS PO Prelims 2019 scores
IBPS PO Prelims 2019 scores have also been released and are now available on the official website ibps.in. Scores for all the candidates – those who have qualified and those who haven’t, are now available on the official website.
The bank has announced the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019 on 1 November 2019 and IBPS PO Score Card 2019 on 8 November 2019. IBPS PO exam was held on 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019 at various exam centres.