Source – pagalguy.com
IBPS or the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is body that carries out recruitment within the banking sector of India. It inducts a large number of young graduates into the nationalised banks offering different kinds of banking job opportunities. For the purpose of carrying out recruitments systematically, IBPS undertakes written examinations in a standardised form along with fair assessments and subsequently releases the results for the same.
One of the commonly conducted exams by IBPS is that of IBPS RRB Clerk, which involves the recruitment for the group ‘B’ post of Clerk in any of the Regional Rural Banks (RRB) under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. For this recruitment drive, candidates will have to appear for two stages of exam – Prelims and Mains.
The preliminary exams have already been conducted by the IBPS in 2019. With the successful completion of the examination on 17th , 18th and 25th August 2019, the results of the Prelims had also been released a few days ago. Candidates could check their results from the official website of IBPS, www.ibps.in. Those who passed the preliminary exam have now been qualified for the Main exam which will entail the final round of selection.
Candidates must buckle up as the IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam 2019 will be conducted today itself, that is on 20th October 2019. The admit cards for the mains were released on 3rd October 2019, and if someone is yet to download it, must do it without delay.
Candidates can make a note of some important instructions for the Main exam today, which will be helpful for them to avoid confusion at the last moment –
- Carry all the important documents – Candidates are advised to carry each and every document important for the exam. They will be required to produce the following documents at the time of examination –
- Valid call letter/ admit card
- Photocopy of identity proof
- Original proof of identity
In the absence of these documents, candidates can be prevented from appearing for the exam. The identity proof should also contain the name as submitted in the online application.
- No personal items – Any personal items of the candidates such as the Pencil Box, geometry box papers, pouches, stationary materials, log tables, electric pens, mobile phones or scanners are completely forbidden in the exam hall.
- Avoid Shoes – Candidates are advised to wear open sandals rather than closed shoes which can waste time in opening and frisking. It is also important to reach the venue on the time which has been stated in the admit card.
- Admit Card – Admit Card is an important document for the exam. Candidates should make sure that they only carry a hardcopy of the admit card to the examination hall. Soft copies on any electronic devices will not be accepted.
Further, the thumb impression on the admit card should be given only in the examination centre. If the thumb impression had already been made by the candidates, they must download a fresh copy for the examination. The admit cards will be submitted in the examination centre.
Candidates must also make a note of changes in the exam pattern of IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam 2019 before appearing for the exam.